1. At all times this website is a site provided to promote and manage the Escape Sydney Stays properties.
2. At all times we endeavour to provide up to date information or images on our website.
3. The website does not display a current vacancy or availability calendar.
4. All enquires to let must be made through Reception by completing the online contact form or phoning our Reception Desk.
5. On application, our Reception will respond to your detailed request. Failing to provide a detailed request will require us to request more information.
6. At all times, Bookings secured by full payment of the stay is a confirmed booking. A deposit or scheduled payments will not constitute a confirmed booking.
7. We only accept last minute bookings upon request. If extending a stay, speak with Reception at first instance.
8. We accept Bank Transfers, credit card debit card and payment via Square and our e payment gateway.
9. Check in details will be forwarded to you closer to check-in date.
10. We welcome longer dates at our properties.
11. We provide a free mid week clean ie change of towels and linen for stays of 8 days or longer (weekly for monthly stays).
12. Our staff are trained in enhanced cleaning practises and to assist, QR code tracing must be completed upon checking in.
13. At all times we expect you to respect the residents in the building by practising social distancing and entering and exiting our properties quietly.
14. Kindly respect our no parties, pets and smoking house rules as we endeavour to provide a fresh airy apartments.
15. Self-check-in is not available. Our check-in times are between 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm. Ensure you are not locked out by contacting our Reception to advise of arrival. We will only leave a key out if you have made alternative arrangements with the Reception.
16. Photo ID is required when checking in and a refundable damage deposit of $200 payable either by cash or credit card will be collected. This is not negotiable
17. If you are booking for a guest, you must provide us with their complete details including names, mobile no, email and address for logistics purposes.
18. Any liquid spilled on timber laminated floor must be immediately wiped up to avoid damage.Not use towels for removing makeup or used to dye hair. May incur $30 charge per stained towel.
Service NSW contact tracing must be checked in as a condition of your stay. Any invitees must also complete the check-in.
19. A complementary health pack is left for you to use – masks are mandatory in NSW when on public transport and indoors shopping etc. Please locate the nearest test centre if you or a member of your party experience any Covid symptoms.
20. We prefer it if you didn’t wash our bedding but request another set of linen from us. For stays more than a week, we supply another set of sheets and towel
21. Kindly refrain from borrowing furniture, Cutlery, plate set, rugs, towels, bowls, plates, pots and electrical appliances for use outside of the property (eg picnic, party nearby etc). Lost items incur a replacement fee.
22. Put furniture and electrical cords where found.
23. When checking out, we would appreciate if you let us know if anything stained, damaged or broken whether by accident or normal wear and tear.
24. Checkout strictly 10:00 am so we can prepare for next guests.
25. Ask if early check-in available, you can request and pay $120 for guaranteed early check-in from 8:00 am. This fee is not negotiable.
26. On-street free parking available overnight.
27. Instant check-in via secure Lockbox beside the door located past the garages. which will be left open.
28. Closer to your stay, frame by frame check-in details with codes will be sent to you.
29. Spare set of keys left in the table. To replace a set of lost keys $60.
30. If you run out of essentials for longer stays like milk, tee bags, coffee, toilet paper, shampoo, paper towel and hand wash soaps, dishwashing powder, and liquids, garbage bags, tissues and laundry power, these items will not be replenished because we have already offered you a long stay discount.
31. Depending on the current Covid conditions we are at liberty to withdraw or limit extra free cleans for 8 or more days because of the risk to our cleaning team. We usually allow 1-day gap after guest checks out before our clean team goes in. We also do not allow new guests to check in on the same day a guest has checked out.
32. When checking out please leave all keys on the table, switch off all reverse air conditioners, check all personal belongings with you and take all rubbish to large bins beside the mailbox near the road.
If you plan to check out late, kindly give the host notice – to delay your check out even by an hour without prior approval from the host will incur a minimum $50 charge and for every hour thereafter$25.00 an hour.
33. Cancellations up to 24 hours before checking in is free. Less than24 hours we will deduct 1 day. For no shows, we are entitled to charge for the whole of booking or from when we are notified that the remaining days booked are not required.
34. Fees Whilst cancellations are free, we will charge an administration fee of $30 and we have incurred bank fees. If you have paid using a credit card or debit card, we will refund your fees after deducting our card fees which are 1% plus $$0.19 or if you have to use an Amex up to 3.3% plus $0.29 or Union Card 2.2 % plus $0.19. If you have paid by bank transfer, a full refund is payable.
35.Not making noise that would unreasonably disrupt or interfere with the peace and comfort of neighbours.
36.Respecting the accommodation and community, by not intentionally or negligently damaging personal or common property
37.Abiding by your house rules, including any by-laws which apply to your listing in a strata or community scheme.
38.Guests are responsible for the actions and behaviour of any visitors they invite to the listing during their stay.